Health & Wellness
Vaccination Updates for St. Lucie County
Please note that information is rapidly changing, so while we update the website frequently as we receive new information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information at any given time. Please check each source independently for the most accurate, up to date information.
Visit the Florida Department of Health website at stlucie.floridahealth.gov.
Get notified of updates by signing up for alerts at www.stlucieco.gov/alert.
As announced by Gov. Ron DeSantis on Sunday, the state has identified places of worship and other locations in underserved communities for the COVID- 19 vaccine to be administered. Each site has the capacity to administer 500 doses per day, according to the state website. Appointments are proactively scheduled through the faithbased organizations. Walk-ups will not be accepted. The locations are:
St. Bernadette Catholic Church:
350 NW California Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
The pilot program is expected to expand as the state continues to receive additional vaccine allocations.
COVID-19 Health Updates
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) - Latest updates here
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard
Face Mask Ordinance for All Residents & Visitors in St. Lucie County:
St. Lucie County's Emergency Order No. 20-049 calls for the mandatory wearing of face coverings for anyone in public in places where social distancing is difficult to do. This includes restaurants, retail stores, businesses and outdoor facilities.
24/7 State Hotline: (866) 779-6121
24/7 State Hotline: (202)974-3000
Important Relief Resources
- Treasure Coast Food Bank partners with hundreds of agencies throughout the region and has its own direct service programs, distributing millions of pounds of nutritious food and meals a year to help solve hunger in our community! Click here to register for Emergency Food Assistance
- Treasure Coast Hospice's Grief Support Team www.TreasureHealth.org
- 211 Helpline. Emergency Info for St. Lucie County
- Mustard Seed Ministries - Food and Financial Assistance - Click here